Card Recognition

Thursday, August 21, 2014

you make my heart smile



you make my heart smile….  I was inspired by Cristina's fun card for the CASE Study Anniversary challenge.  I have two grocery bags full of punches I was given and one of these days I'll pull them out of their bags and put them somewhere I can actually see them… but in the mean time today's challenge was a great motivation to look inside the bag and low and behold I found these circles.  I was also drawn to Cristina's card b/c I love the sentiment…  because today I get to go meet that new baby I mentioned on Monday (and I was WRONG, it's a girl!).   Happy Thursday crafty friends…. 


6 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I hope you get lots of cuddle time with the new baby. Love your case of Christina's card.

Michelle said...

Great take on Cristina's card, Erin! I love your version! Those bags full of punches sounds like my entire craft area. If I cleaned up, who would know what I might find, lol!

Lisa Petrella said...

Hope you had a wonderful time meeting the new little one!!!! So exciting! And I love your take on Cristina's card!

Lucille K said...

Such a great card design by Christina and now you, Erin. I cased your card for the Case Study 4th Anniversary, week 3 :)

Anja Curvers said...

Wow great card thanks for joining the fun over at case study challenge.

Jeanne J said...

I love your CASE - the cutouts over the pattern paper and the vellum is amazing!