Card Recognition

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Happy Fall Boquet of flowers



Happy Fall, I don't know about you, but I love fall.  Maybe it's because I love taking photos and there's so much color everywhere I turn?  Or maybe it's that the days start to cool down before getting cold.  Today's project was inspired by the uber talented Debby Hughes' project for CASE Study Challenge.  I love burlap, I love tags...  I love red...  all of the elements where there.  So I made the tag this morning and decorated a mason jar and then walked to our local Farmers Market and bought the bunch of flowers.  Love it when crafty inspiration leads to fresh flowers in my kitchen.  Happy Saturday.

Supplies: Lawn Fawn sentiment, PTI pumpkin, PTI tag, May Arts silk, chevron twil and burlap ribbons, PTI inks, Distress inks

4 comments:

Lynn said...

The tag is perfect Erin...but oh how I love the gorgeous flowers!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!

Anja Curvers said...

Wow perfect tag. Thanks for joining us over at case study challenge.

umichka said...

Your project looks amazing! I love it! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.