Card Recognition

Monday, September 1, 2014

thank you teacher easel card



Today's PTI Make It Monday project is to make a back to school easel card.  I love learning new things to do with supplies I already have.  While I can't say this is my favorite card I've ever made, I'm confident any teacher would appreciate it!  I used a piece of Coredinations for the base and embossed with the woodgrain folder and gave it a little sanding for the distressed look.  And below I've got another fun CASE Study Challenge inspired card, loved Torico's watercolor card.




8 comments:

Lynn said...

In may not be your favorite, but you knocked it out of the park. I love it! And the CASE Study card is awesome.

~amy~ said...

n.i.c.e.
I love that school easel card. There's something about shaped cards that are so unexpected and fun!
awesome hello card!

jen said...

I really love the look of the easel card! Really looks like a chalkboard!!! The watercolor card is a great take on the case card too!

Anni said...

What a beautiful watercolor card!
Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CASE Study!
Anni

Tracy said...

isnt your easel card just adorable? you're right - the teacher is going to appreciate it so very much. Your CASE card is lovely too!

Marybeth said...

This a perfect teacher ,thank you card!
Love the wood!

Anja Curvers said...

Wow a perfect teacher thank you card. Glad you joined us over at case study challenge.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is DARLING, Erin! I love the chalkboard and the easel card. You did a great job! I'd like to invite you to stop by and share this, and all your lovely art, in our challenges each week at Word Art Wednesday. We're always Anything Goes, we offer awesome prizes, and it would be a blessing to have you share your delightful creations with us. I'd really LOVE to have you play along with us.
God bless,
Karen Letchworth, Blog Administrator
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com