Card Recognition

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Black and Pink Big Blossoms card



I'm really enjoying my new set of Waltzingmouse stamps. This card uses the Mojo Monday sketch. I used felt for the tab, which qualifies the card for one of this week's Res Q challenges. I love how these challenges make me go digging in my craft supplies for things I wouldn't normally use. The use of flower qualifies it for this week's Practical Scrappers Challenge & Aly's Sunday Challenge. The black and white and pink qualifies it for the Corrosive Challenge of B & W and one color and The Pink Elephant's Pink & Black challenge.

Materials: Waltzingmouse Big Blossoms stamps, black paper, Stampin Up Black ink, pink ink, pink felt tab

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very striking Erin!! Fabby!

Karen B. said...

Ooh, this is pretty, love the pink and black, sure stood out in my reader!

Denise said...

fabulous! Love the colors! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!