Card Recognition

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Purple butterflies



I sold a couple of cards to a friend and I wanted to send her this card and for whatever reason I can't find it. So I remade the card, using different colors from this week's Etsy Inspired Challenge. I've used the clean and simple layout #97 from the other week.

6 comments:

  1. A cute card, and great for the mail too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these butterflies! You are on a roll girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you CAS card! Don't you love their challenges?!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab CAS card!! Great job selling your cards:) And your friend will LOVE this one!! Thanks for joining in the fun at EtsyInspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous single layer design ... love the shades of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love the simple color and design!! Truly beautiful!Thanks for playing with us at Etsy! Hope to see your fab work again!

    ReplyDelete