

I've used this week's Color Throwdown colors and the SRM Stickers sketch for this CAS hello card. I put the card together last night and didn't like it. This afternoon I've taken it apart and tried again. I'm not sure I love the card, but the second round is better then the first. Which makes me regret the fact that I didn't take a photo of the first one for the 365 cards re-do challenge. The flower and green button are compliments of Unscripted Sketches, thanks to a win for a comment during their Christmas in July fun.Materials: PTI sentiment, Flower and button from Unscripted Sketches, Making Memories eyelets, Stampin Up chocolate chip designer paper, PTI kraft, American crafts ribbon, Fiskars rotary scallop cutter, Stampin Up black ink
Very cute! Love that flower.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and that big flower. So happy to see that you are playing with us at SRM Stickers :)
ReplyDelete