I was inspired by Anita's lovely card and used a similar design as this card that I'd done the other week. While shifting through things to recycle I saw a great coffee card my mom had sent me and punched out a few of the coffee cups before I had to return the Stampin Up circle punch to my friend (thank you for the long term loan Michelle). So this card is in honor of our upcoming road trip, I should've done it in kilometers, but what's a girl to do, I still think in miles, even if all the road signs are in K's. Materials: Recycled coffee cup cards, typed sentiment on computer, Stampin Up circle punch, Fiskars circle punch, Fiskars rotary scallop cutter, cream card stock, black card stock
This card IS you. Coffee, clean and simple...wishing you luck over here.
ReplyDeleteGreat card Erin! Thanks for sharing it with me :)
ReplyDelete