Materials: Lawn Fawn Just My Type typewriter and sentiment, PTI kraft, Stampin Up Baja Breeze designer paper, cream card stock, Fiskars free hand shape cutter, Stampin Up black ink
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
keep in touch
Materials: Lawn Fawn Just My Type typewriter and sentiment, PTI kraft, Stampin Up Baja Breeze designer paper, cream card stock, Fiskars free hand shape cutter, Stampin Up black ink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That's a fun card, and amazing that you were able to put it together with 4 boys!
Erin, I missed you last week!!! Glad you are back with us at OTWC!!! This is adorable! Good luck! :-)
go challenge girl, go!!! :)
As soon as I saw that this week there was no PINK- I thought of you! So glad you could play!!! A totally fun card!
Super duper cuteness!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!
Post a Comment