My dear friend Debbie did the cycling portion of a half ironman a couple of weeks ago and I said I'd send her a cool bicycle card to congratulate her for all her hard training and finishing the event. But life sorta got in the way, so I sent her an IOU before the event and now I promise to send her this card. Better late then never right? I've used this week's Off the Wall Craftiness colors for my CAS bicycle card.
Materials: Practicing Creativity The Whole Cycle bicycle stamp, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8, recycled orange envelope from Vanda, Three Bugs in a Rug Chalf Garden patterned paper coordinating color paper, Studio G orange ink, white gel pen, black sharpie, Stampin Up black ink



That's awesome that you stamped that onto blue paper rather than the white, looks really cool!
ReplyDeleteYour friend Debbie will be happy you made her a card for her efforts no matter when you send it. Thanks for sharing your card with our challenge at OTWC this week! Good Luck Erin!
ReplyDeleteThat is a cool looking bicycle, Erin! You're finding time to make some lovely cards. Good luck with the challenge!
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you created a bicycle card for what she did. It's perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at OTWC.
ReplyDeleteI love this! I've never been known to resist a bicycle card. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us this week at OTWC! I love that bicycle image!
ReplyDelete