Card Recognition

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

love



Playing along with the Wplus9 Mood board and since I didn't use any stamps I'm also going to play along with the CAS-ual Fridays "no stamps" challenge.

love...  here's a list of five things I love today: 
1. my husband came home after being gone for 5 nights
2. my fabulously talented jewelry making friend came to visit me at work and brought coffee
3. my boys returned from a night away and greeting me with hugs and kisses and tall tales of all the double black runs they had skied with nana.
4. someone else cooked dinner
5. my photos on my work blog today make me smile, bring on summer and Popsicles.

And not really related, there's still time to like this photo of my fabulous helpers, we took part in an event at our local Ben Franklin and if their photo gets the most likes we get a $50 gift certificate to go shopping....

10 comments:

yyam said...

Oooooh...this is really sweet! Love the doiley and the mix of patterns!

Lynn said...

Absolutely love your list! And the cluster of elements on your card is perfect.

Is the countdown on?

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card...awesome take on the mood board!

maria f. said...

Ha. Just hooked up at Casual Fridays and I see that great minds think alike ;)

Pamela said...

Wow this card is pretty! I love the soft pastel colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Linda Beeson said...

What a sweet card.

Alice said...

love the doily in this. such a pretty card! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Kelly Griglione said...

SO pretty, and such a great design. Thanks so much for joining the CASual Fridays Challenge this week, Erin!

Rose said...

love this beautiful card :)

Dawn said...

Oh, you used the random layout, and I love it! Thanks for playing along!