Coffee & Friends... happy Boxing Day my friends! I love playing along with the PTI Blog Hop because I am always amazed by the creativity out there, so I've got a decorated coffee bag, tied up with some May Arts burlap string. Since the PTI Make It Monday challenge is having an A la Carte challenge this week I revisited the recent challenge to decorate a kraft bag. I used the PTI chevron cover plate as a stencil and spritzed the bag with some Mr. Huey mist. Love the coffee cups on cork paper, just another fun layer of texture. Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas.



surprise surprise...I used the same stamp set for today's hop! Love your decorated bag and tag! Hope yesterday was awesome!
ReplyDeleteLovely coffee gift bag. Who wouldn't enjoy getting such a deliciously wrapped gift.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great coffee gift bag - it makes me want a cup just looking at it!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is fabulous, Erin! I love how you wrapped up this bag!
ReplyDeleteCool looking bag and tag!!! Fun gift.
ReplyDeleteLove the chevron bag - great tag Erin!
ReplyDeleteLove this Erin! Fabulous Way to present your coffee gift.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful gift bag Erin - we had similar ideas for this one!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving all those stacked coffee cups. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteKraft paper and string always looks great together. Add a coffee gift and you have a perfect combination!!
ReplyDeleteSuper rustic decorated bag! Love this look, and I love that stamp so simply monochromatic.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun bag and great tag!
ReplyDeleteGreat gift bag - love the chevron!
ReplyDeleteSuper duper cute you and Amy are twins today with your projects I love them both -- You have inspired me to want those cups. Have Happy New Year
ReplyDeleteDIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Super fun!!!
ReplyDeletelove this- and guess what die I received for Christmas!! :)
ReplyDeleteFun! Love all the layers!
ReplyDelete