Card Recognition

Friday, December 27, 2013

joy wine tag



I love making wine tags... I made this one to take with us to our Christmas dinner, kraft and red are still my favorite color combos.  I added some modeling creme to the base as part of the PTI Make It Monday A La Carte Challenge, I'm thinking they're similar consistency as dimensional paste.  I added some May Arts ribbon, a upcycled piece of PTI packaging, a vellum and cork PTI snowflake, May Arts metallic velvet ribbon and finally a joy die cut out of a coffee holder.  I wrapped the bottle of wine in May Arts burlap and satin pleats ribbon.  Cheers!  And I put together a fun blog post of my favorite work blog photos, click here to check 'em out.

6 comments:

  1. Love the addition of the modeling cream...looks fantastic...awesome texture.

    LOVED your photo post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The modeling cream looks very cool. Trying to decide if I should get on the stenciling band wagon! Not sure I'm patient enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love the addition of the stencilling. Love the photos on your other blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super fun wine tag, Erin!!! I especially love the vellum and cork snowflakes and the stenciling!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete