I have one last card to play along with this week's PTI Make It Monday A La Carte challenge-- I went for the most recent "Embossed Vellum" idea. I've been playing with the PTI cover plates as options for mist (click here) or as a stencil for embossing paste (click here), but today I thought it would be fun to use the cover plate stencil as a template for embossing. So I used my embossing ink and covered the whole thing and liberally dumped glitter embossing powder all over (it was snowing glitter in my craft room this morning). But I love the subtle feel to the glitter over the vellum. I added a PTI die cut thank you (out of DCWV Glitzy Glitter paper), a homemade star sticker (that's the center of the PTI snowflake die) and a wooden heart. Now I just need to mail my thank you cards.... Oh, and my card is based on the current CAS(E) this sketch.



Gorgeous...love, love, love all the glitter!
ReplyDeleteThis is STUNNING. awesome glitterification <- I like that word.
ReplyDeleteSo I'm guessing that glitter will be following you around for the next 8 months?
Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete