Card Recognition

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

thank you teacher card


So I am happy to say that I finished my thank you teacher card order, put this one together bright and early this morning before I went to the gym and stopped at the mail counter at the local grocery store afterwards (amazing the things you can do before 7:30am).  I used this week's PTI Make It Monday "Debossing Stamped Images", using the hexagon cover plate and the hexagon stamps.  I kinda like that I didn't line up the hexagons perfectly, somehow that gives it a more playful feel?  And tonight's the big opening reception for my photography exhibit.... exciting.    

3 comments:

  1. I hope that the reception is awesome...have no doubt that it will be. love the subtle primary colors on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card..love the colors.
    Good Luck tonight! You're such a rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful teacher card! Love the pen!
    Best to you on your reception. You have to show us some of your work! (please!)

    ReplyDelete