Card Recognition

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

a few more coffee cards


Because I love ~amy~ here are three more cards for the Coffee Lovers Blog hop, inspired by her and her love of CAS/paper and most importantly....coffee.  The third card uses the latest MFT Sketch Challenge.




19 comments:

  1. Yum. Love that B/W cup. Oh so classy. But the sentiment on the second is pretty darn good too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patterned paper you picked on your first card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the script BG and that pretty yellow maple leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the coffee cards you created. Each is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards. I love the 3rd one. I just made a card for the hop and put a leaf on it too. Great minds think alike. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards...great use of the MFT sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have been busy making some beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your coffee themed projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are amazing...That yellow from the leaf is an absolutely perfect POP of color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing array of coffee cards, Erim

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always forget to check those sketch challenges- you are the master of coffee & challenge combos! These are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete