Happy National Coffee Day! I put together a huge local coffee love fest on my work blog... But in the mean time since ~amy~ wants to beat records... here are two more cards. I have so many coffee goodies in my stash that it's almost overwhelming with choices.... But thanks Coffee Lovers Fall hop for inspiring me to go coffee-coffee-coffee this week. My top card uses Verve coffee cups, Unity background stamp and MFT sentiment. The bottom card uses a Waltzingmouse sentiment and Altenew cups.


I love the clean and simple designs.
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards, love the second one.
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome!
ReplyDeleteWonderful projects. I love the background of your first card. That is a Unity stamp I need to get my hands on. TFS
ReplyDeletefabulous cards!
ReplyDeleteAmazing cards!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards!
ReplyDeleteI always love all the glorious white space in your cards...Love the burlap stamping in the background.
ReplyDeleteYou know I always appreciate all your fabulous link ups.
CAS perfection!
ReplyDeleteI think you pushed her over the record!
ReplyDeleteYou and Amy should compare coffee stamp stash sometime!
Love them both...