I tried, but yet another post where I'm wondering why I'm posting cards I'm not 100% happy with. Below are two cards I made with both the Everything But The Kitchen Sink sketch and photo and the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger photo in mind. There's logic here- although when I showed them to my husband he just smiled and nodded. I ended up making another card for the Moxie Fab World challenge, see the next post. These little owls are cute and I'm sure they can help celebrate someone's birthday, I doubt that person would be as picky as I am!




Materials: Studio G owl stamps, cool paper, card stock scraps, vellum (for the top one), brown crayon to color the bottom owl
Kudos to you for posting these even if you like them or not. I think-let them serve as a record for time to come so you can look back and see the style that you were, the colors that you used and the images you liked. I appreciate the graphic design of this.
ReplyDeleteLove the owl images used. I can understand not being completely happy about the outcome of the card, but it's part of the creative process and good for you for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteCute! I love the little owls! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Erin! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)
ReplyDeleteSO cute!!! Thanks for playing with us Kitchen Sink girls!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Thanks for playing along with EBTKS!
ReplyDelete