

This card uses the Off the Wall Craftiness colors and the clean and simple sketch, with W Plus 9 stamps (and a Hero Arts background stamped in versamark). I can't believe how much teal I have used in the last month. I seriously almost gave away some of the card stock I had in my tub, because I was left with all the colors I didn't really like. And yet here's another card challenge that makes me work outside my normal range-- and guess what, I like the card! They're not my colors, but I think the card works. I normally prefer more white, but I think I can live with this oh-so-teal card. Sorry Kim that my yellow is more yellow then tangerine, I can see that you've done a very good job of trying to identify the colors on your challenge, I was thinking of your colors, so does that count?Materials: Teal card stock from Ben Franklin, yellow card stock from Spotlight, white card stock from Spotlight, W Plus 9 flower stamp and sentiment, Versacolor Canary, Stampin Up black ink, versamark, Hero Arts background stamp
The simplicity of design and the fabulous contrasting colors really make this card, in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteErin, this is lovely...what a wonderful image you've used!
ReplyDelete