Card Recognition

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Tricycle

Last year I made some super cute birth announcements for my friend Lydia's little boy when he was born, using this fun polka paper and the Paper Source tricycle. (I wish I had a photo of the cards, but that was before I started taking photos of all my cards). The little guy is turning one, how does time go so fast? I cannot wait to meet him in person some day. I took the same elements and created this fun birthday card for him. Jenny's Wee Memories is celebrating "wee ones" this week and I think this tricycle is perfect, although I'm realizing that everyone else's card has an actual baby or child in it... opps.

Materials: Paper Source tricycle, Hero Arts birthday stamp, patterned paper from my stash, Versacolor red ink, Stampin Up black ink, Fiskars circle punch, Making Memories eyelets, vellum, Stampin Up red card stock

4 comments:

jen said...

breaking the 'rules'? YOU? *giggle*
I think the tricycle is perfect! It is FOR a wee one, right?
:)

Michele Gross said...

A cute little tricycle is perfect for a child's card and the polka dot background adds an extra touch of fun! Great kids card :) Glad you joined us at Wee Memories :)

Ann said...

Another cutie, Erin!

Emily Leiphart said...

I can't help but love bike cards! I love the vellum panel with the sentiments.