Card Recognition

Friday, October 26, 2012

congrats, runway inspired



Happy Friday friends!  I've got a CAS card for you today based on the Runway Inspired challenge (that ends in hours, eek, almost late).  I've inked up the new PTI Super Stripes set, thinking this will be a fun set... and while I realize the outfit is more tan, my favorite color combo of all times is kraft and red...  Not really related, but to prove that I have a sense of humor check out my latest work blog post, we had a visitor who came and checked out our Halloween decorations at the Outside Inn.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome take on the inspiration!

Rose said...

beautiful :) i love the kraft and red with the scoring!!!
off to check out the work blog :)

Karen B. said...

The bold red background is such a superb choice for this trendy card!

Unknown said...

What a perfectly simple and elegant card! So pretty! So glad you joined us over at the Runway Challenge!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Erin, your card is simply gorgeous! I love the scoring around the edge. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

jen said...

This is so fab- and congrats, as the benefit of being so behind is to know you topped the challenge! :)