Hello friends! I was inspired to play along with the Wplus9 Monday Mood Board this morning, I used the Wplus9 folk art florals stamps and then after inking up the card stock rand the whole thing through the Big Shot with the Sizzix woodgrain embossing folder, added a few dots of glossy accents to the blooms, added a gold PTI friends die cut and wrapped the card stock with May Arts burlap string. I'm having one of those days... grumble. Right, back to work I go....



Okay...you know how much I love the stamping on this...and the embossing...holy moly...awesome!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the stamping and the embossing!
ReplyDeleteI'm diggin' that giant gold friends die-cut! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo! Hope things got better as your day went on!
ReplyDeleteooohhhh....ahhhhhh.....gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteoh so pretty!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you picked up on the flowers stamped on the wood grain. I mulled that around in my head for a long time but couldn't come up with anything. You did an amazing job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I love the stamping no the embossed background!
ReplyDelete