Card Recognition

Monday, January 6, 2014

Let me save your spot



Happy Monday!  I've got a bookmark to share today.  I was trying to figure out what PTI stamps I had in my stash that worked well for the new Make it Monday challenge "Multi-Layer Single Images" and the reality is that most of my mutli-layers are Mat Stack series and stamps that aren't all one image.  So while digging through I found the stamp from All Booked Up and thought it'd be fun to separate the vase from the background.  I stamped the vase in green ink and then colored it with water color pencils.    I'm obviously having fun with cork paper, what a great texture!  I've added some May Arts burlap string and burlap ribbon.  I've got some fun crafty agendas this week, so check back later this week....  

10 comments:

  1. Very cute Erin love the book mark. Have a great day and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a fan of cork and have really been enjoying your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great set to use for MIM, love the cork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful to fussy cut the vase and flowers and use them in different colors! Fun bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful bookmark - love the text background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bookmark and take on the challenge. Love the cork.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cork bookmark----brilliant!!! Love this creation, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool- love the cork! Need to give this MIM a try! :)

    ReplyDelete