Happy Monday! I survived an amazing weekend of the Wild & Scenic Film Festival in my home town, click here for a slew of photos. I spent yesterday at work feeling like a post film festival hangover, and I wasn't even drinking that much, but man, some of the subjects were pretty heavy. So, on a much lighter note, I've got for a CAS Valentine's Day card with this week's PTI Make It Monday challenge. I opted for the less is more for Dawn's technique of repeat generation stamping in different colors. Part of my thought process with today's card was that I can't find the perfect PTI stamp I have for this challenge, it's somewhere, just not exactly sure where, so I used a Hero Arts flower, PTI Tiny Tags sentiment, PTI frame and PTI impression plate for my card and added a Studio Calico wood heart. Sometimes simplicity is best in my world. Now... how am I going to save the world from all the evil environmental problems?

Love this,simple things are often the best!
ReplyDeleteLove the sweet panel.
ReplyDeleteNo need to save the world!...make your dent in your corner of it! I love your take on the make it monday technique.
ReplyDeleteJust do your part, right? Live this take- less blurry looking.... ;)
ReplyDelete