A Valentine's Day card for you today (working on a card order and this is #2 of 6). I've used PTI Tiny Tags heart stamp and embossed it in white and red. I die cut the black card stock with Spellbinders Nestabilities, wrapped a piece of May Arts faux canvas ribbon, embossed the background with a PTI impression plate and added some white ink to the edges, presto. I just wrote a blog post on my work blog about the loss of someone from our community, so my heart is a little heavy at the moment.

Love this fun little chalkboard style Valentine, Erin! So trendy and cute!! Sorry for the loss of your friend, Erin. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeletechalkboard, love it. Sorry about your loss :(
ReplyDeleteErin, So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Thinking of you. Love your sweet Valentine.
ReplyDeleteLike this effect a lot.
ReplyDeleteYour tribute to your friend was lovely.