Card Recognition

Sunday, November 13, 2016

holiday tags


Happy Sunday crafty friends.... I've got a couple more tags to play along with Tracey's 25 Tags of Christmas fun.  The top tag is inspired by her tag on Day #13, but I used some Hero Arts goodies to play along with their holiday challenge and I will edit this post (hopefully) later today when I assemble the other 4 tags I prepped for the PTI Make It Monday challenge (but ran out of time to finish before work).



Inspired by Jill's tag on Day #11, using a Technique Tuesday mug, Hero Arts sentiment, PTI tag and MFT circle die.

Inspired by Tracey's Tag on Day #9 (I have a moose stamp somewhere...), so I used the Avery Elle trailer, Altenew sentiment, PTI mountains and die tag and some washi tape with MFT dies.


5 comments:

  1. All fantastic Erin! Love that label on you coffee Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these tags are super cute, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your tags are so sweet, Erin! I love how easy breezy they look to make and are so cute!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete