Card Recognition

Thursday, December 15, 2016

more coffee cards


Is anyone going to surprised that I made more coffee cards?  These are projects 32, 33, 34, 35 and 36 for the Winter Coffee Lovers Hop.  I love mixing and matching the sets, the first card combines Altenew and Techinque Tuesday with a PTI frame and sentiment.  Some Reverse Confetti, more Altnew, Concord & Ninth and Hero Arts.  Okay, I'm off to binge watch more of the Netflix series The Crown.  Until tomorrow my crafty friends!





13 comments:

  1. As always your tags are awesome!!! Love your CAS cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a SUPER STAR!!!!!! These are al AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 36 projects and I have adored every single one of them!! I know I already left a huge comment on yesterday's blog post that was lengthy so in order to not repeat it again LOL I will just say DITTO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty things - love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful...I love the hero sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh ... the doily... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete