Card Recognition

Saturday, December 23, 2017

You can handle anything...



Happy Christmas weekend!  You know how I often say my cards are me talking to myself...  you can read between these lines.  The first card is for the CAS(E) this Sketch.  I pulled out the PTI Ombre builder stamp, such a great way to stretch my stash.  The sentiment is from MFT.




This month's MFT Blueprint challenge is to use stars, so I used Blueprint #13 and amazingly 100% MFT goodies.



And playing along with this week's MFT Sketch Challenge, which was harder then I thought (I made 3 other cards that I dismantled).  The background stamp on this card is from Hero Arts, otherwise everything else is MFT.


6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love your take on the sketch, Erin! And your MFT challenge cards are awesome, too!

Lynn said...

Three fabulous cards...and I love the sentiment on the first. It's more than okay to self talk! We need it!

Merry Christmas to you and your fabulous clan!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are so fun and fabulous! Merry Christmas!

cm said...

Erin, your cards are sheer delight! Love the graphic/star design of the first and the invitation to uncork/unwind of the second! Marvelous takes on two sketches that had me running the opposite direction *grin* I want to express my heartfelt appreciation that you selected my coffee card as your DT favourite; take about an absolutely honour! THANK YOU so much! Wishing you and your loved ones a Christmas season filled with an abundance of peace, joy and love! More of the same for 2018!
Hugs~carol
PS. Adding you to my Feedly - so much 'awesome' happening here on your blog!

Chrissy Larson said...

This are super fun cards and I'm glad you nailed down the CAS(E) this Sketch. It's a great card and a great way to use that set in another way. Cool!

Georgiana said...

All three of your cards are wonderful!