Card Recognition

Monday, January 22, 2018

friend...thinking of you



Happy Monday!  Did you know I have a cookie addiction problem?  I'm not much a fan of sugar cookies, like the inspiration photo for Inspired By All the Little Things, but give me a chocolate chip cookie any day and I'll never say no.  My card uses some MFT dies, a Hero Arts background stamp and a heart doily die from Top Dog Dies.  My second card is for this week's PTI Make It Monday, shadow sentiment.  Mine just looks a bit blurry, but...


4 comments:

Darnell said...

I'm with you on the chocolate chip cookies, Erin! Then again, I won't say no to a sugar cookie either, lol! Your layered heart is so pretty against that awesome background! You are going to make the day of a lucky friend! I love your leafy PTI card, too. Thank you for joining Inspired By All the Little Things!! Hugs, Darnell

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards, Erin! I especially love your pretty take on the inspiration photo!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful cards , Erin! I love cookies too!

Kara Lynne said...

Two beautiful cards, Erin! Yes to cookies! I love them all - yikes!