Card Recognition

Sunday, July 29, 2018

I'm just gonna be me... and more!


Hello... sorry for the radio silence this month-- I actually took some time off!  Woo hoo.  But I'm back to the grind over here-- so happy to have so many happy campers at the campground.  My first card was up on the Coffee Lovers blog yesterday...   And I'm going to add it to the CAS on Sunday challenge "Tag", hopefully the layers aren't too busy.


This card is for this week's PTI Make It Monday, repeat the sentiment.  I paired a Hero Arts dogwood stamp with a PTI sentiment.



This is for this week's MFT Sketch Challenge, I used some MFT wonky dies and the wine glass die, but the sentiment and cheers die are from Reverse Confetti and the hexagon border die is from Simon Says.



This week's CAS(E) this Sketch is a bit busy for me-- and I went a tad literal... so not sure what I think on this one... but might send it to my Lindsay who designed the sentiment stamp.


And finally (b/c this is what happens when I have a vacation, I come back and need to make up for lost crafty time) I have a card for the Reverse Confetti Stock your Stash "Baby".    

4 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Wow! When you come back, YOU come back! Hope your summer's going well, and there's lots of happy campers. Meanwhile, darling cards, all. Loved the way you stacked up the note of thanks card for MIM. That one's a beauty with the b/w and blush. But my fav's the coffee cup with cape card. Wherever did you find that adorable stamp? It brought a smile :)

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous cards, Erin! I especially love your take on the CTS sketch and those pretty flamingos!

Brian King said...

Love all of these cards but particularly love your take on the CTS sketch - such a great mix of patterned papers! Love the flamingos! <3

Wilma de Korte said...

Such a lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Cas on Friday :)