Card Recognition

Monday, September 24, 2018

thank you


 

Happy Monday!  I'm sitting in the front seat of our truck with a hot spot-- that's blogging with a dedication!  But two projects to share on this lovely Monday.  The first card combines the Where Creativity Meets C9 color challenge and the CAS(E) this sketch.  I am surprised by how much I like the final result.  I used all Concord & 9th stamps and three MFT dies.  My second project is for this week's PTI Make It Monday- uses patterned paper in your gift packaging.  That's an easy one!!  I added more layers then I normally would to this wintery tag.


5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Super cute packaging idea, Erin. You're always so creative, and I enjoy stopping by. I'm hoping to be able to create something tomorrow so that I can also play along at PTI. Hope you're having a great week. By the way, I hope you will come play along at Word Art Wednesday as well.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

I Card Everyone said...

So simple, and simply darling, Erin!
=]

Marybeth said...

Pretty card and fun tag!

Wendie / monkey loves oliver said...

Super cute and fun use of the color palette! Thanks so much for playing along with this month's challenge at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge!!