Card Recognition

Friday, September 28, 2018

three cards



Happy Friday!  I spent most of the week at a conference for campground owners, so I'm home (and ready for a weekend full of campers), but I missed my crafty time.  So here are three cards I made this morning.  The first card is for Inspired By Challenge.  I used one of the Kelly Purkey sets to make this card.  My second card is for the MFT Sketch challenge, using mainly MFT goodies with the exception of the cheers sentiment from Reverse Confetti.  And my third card is for the CAS(E) this sketch, TGIF!  And don't forget-- tomorrow is National Coffee Day-- come back for a fabulous hop and lots of prizes!!!!



2 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Erin... absolutely love your outdoor getaway!!! Just fabulous!

Laurel said...

Love the simplicity of all of the card! Very eye catching! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!