Card Recognition

Friday, December 28, 2018

thanks...


Two cards... first one for the Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash "thank you" because at this time of the year you really need more....  I combined the Reverse Confetti flowers and dies with a PTI sentiment I had forgotten about in my collection and some MFT dies.  And my second card... seriously not sure how I'm going to send this without crying...  For New Year's for the last many, many years I've gone to a party at my girlfriend's mom's house that was a collection of so many fabulous people coming together to toast the holidays.  But this year we lost our party planner to brain cancer and it's been on my mind.  So... this Reverse Confetti stamp is perfect and most likely to make my girlfriend cry.... but hopefully she'll have a martini in honor of her mother for New Year's.


No comments: