Card Recognition

Thursday, February 7, 2019

thanks


Sometimes I make cards as one of those things I can feel accomplished by-- you know when your to dos are long, your house is a mess and the laundry never seems to get put away.... so I make a card and feel accomplished.  I don't actually love either of these cards, but I'm getting much better at accepting that--and get this, MAILING them.  The first card is another take on the Mojo Monday sketch (all the pieces were floating around my desk) and the card below is a take on the MFT sketch, it's hard to tell in this photo but I used the heart die 6 times on the card to give the pattern of the sketch.  I'll try to share a photo later, but I'm super excited to share that for my monthly card class last night I managed to get my boys to join and they made, wrote and FINISHED all of their school Valentine's Day card, a full week in advance, this is amazing.




1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

More beauties! I make cards to feel accomplished, too! Sometimes it's the only thing that gets crossed off my list! Haha!