Hello! Welcome to a fun blog hop with some of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers and Trinity Stamps to celebrate National Bubble Tea Day! I'm going to be honest and tell you I had to google that to figure out what we were celebrating... so while I may not be a regular bubble tea drinker, I'm a caffeinated crafter who always loves playing with new goodies. Please hop along for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate, commenting open till Wednesday, May 8th.
You should have arrived from Kerry Urbatch and your next stop is Lisa Bzibziak.



These are both so fun, especially the shaker!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute CAS cards - love the shaker!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute project!!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute projects Erin!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are just so adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou are not alone, I had no idea what a bubble tea was either! Lol!
ReplyDeleteGreat shaker!
Ohhhh two fun cards, Erin! I am wanting some Bubble Tea for lunch :-p
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute, simple card. I love it!
ReplyDeleteSweet tea and cards, perfect Erin!
ReplyDeleteCan't say that I have had bubble tea before, but wishing everyone a Happy National Bubble Tea Day! Love your fun cards!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet and simple. ❤
ReplyDeleteSweet and simple. NICE
ReplyDeleteSimply sweet! The perfect card for a friend.
ReplyDeleteShakers are so fun! I hardly ever make them but oh my. I love them for bubble tea. HA HA!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet cards!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are sweet!
ReplyDeleteCute cards! I have no idea what bubble tea is either! I’ve still got some googling to do!
ReplyDeleteI love your simple cards, Erin! The coffee-colored hearts are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThe cards are so pretty! Loving that shaker card.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet --love the bubble shaker.
ReplyDeleteBubbly tea would be fun to try - your art work here is very tea-rific! TFS
ReplyDeleteGreat inspiration! Love your coloring!
ReplyDeleteFab palettes and designs on your cards.
ReplyDelete