Card Recognition

Sunday, October 6, 2019

capturing moments and more...




3 cards, three challenges... I'm getting a bit rusty in the posting my cards on the blog these days... Instagram seems to be just one step easier....  But, I'm definitely still creating, so I guess that's all that maters, right?  My first card is for this month's Altenew Inspirational Challenge.   Fun to mix up the colors...  and I used the books as an inspiration for the words on the tag.



This is for this week's CAS(E) this sketch and I'll be honest and say this was not an easy sketch for me.  So, the sentiment (from Simon Says) was a good reminder that sometimes it's okay to just do enough... (and maybe have another cup of coffee in the process).



And this one is for the MFT Sketch Challenge.


1 comment:

Lisa Petrella said...

Awesome cards for each of these challenges, Erin!! I especially LOVE the first one---those fabulous leaves, the texture in the background---gorgeous!!!