Card Recognition

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bicycle card- 2 Sketches 4 You



I have been busy entertaining this week and haven't had the time to make as many cards (I think I might be going through withdrawal symptoms). This card is from the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge. I thought it was a good exercise for me b/c I don't have a large circle scallop punch, so my little brain got stretched a bit. I'm not going to post the rejects, but I'm happy with this version.

Materials: Hero Arts stamp, Stampin up oval punch, Fiskars cutter, very cool Thai paper from my trip to Thailand, pink Stampin Up cardstock and a random white piece of paper from the scraps bag and pink and red scraps. I can't remember how I colored in the flowers in the bicycle.

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Lovely card! Lovely design!

Laural-Lee said...

I think it turned out great Erin. I like how you improvised the circle. Great job!

ChristineCreations said...

What a fun little bike, and I love the papers, so pretty!