Card Recognition

Monday, May 10, 2010

Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge: Envelopes


Today's challenge, Everything But The Kitchen Sink. I thought this challenge was great because it really challenged me to think about normal every day items in a new way. I can't say that I'm totally happy with the end result of my card, but I liked the idea of it! I used the clear part of a envelope (from my husband's work) and added it to my card. My train of thought was to capture something from New Zealand in honor of my upcoming citizenship cermoney. My thought was looking into the Kiwi world through a window... it didn't quite turn out that way, but since I don't have time to make another one, I might as well add this one and move on!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Very cool! Thanks for playing!

Winter said...

Cool card! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Great card! Beautiful colors! Thanks so much for playing along with EbtKS!

Courtney Baker said...

How cool! Thanks for playing along!

Karen B. said...

This makes me smile, I see those clear parts of envelopes too many times during the day and now all I will want to do is this trick! Very neat card!