Card Recognition

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC31



Another week at The Play Date Cafe challenge and my first reaction to these colors was positive. I love Savannah's sample card (must have to do with the polka dots). But I struggled with the end result of mine, hence why I have two cards on this post. And I don't really love either of them. Oh well, I tried. Then I went back to Susan's Simplicity Challenge and made nice clean white cards and felt much better. Good exercise for me, I'll keep playing, because sometimes the end result surprises me.

7 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful CAS designs! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Anne Jagger said...

Very classy and clean and simple.

Unknown said...

These are so pretty, Erin! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

Suzanne C said...

Both are very pretty! Lovely paper on the second card.

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty cards! Thanks for playing along at the PDCC :)

papertrails leaver said...

your cards are lovely! I like the leaf stamp!

Ruby said...

Very pretty cards! I love CAS designs, I'm not very good at them though! Thanks for playing along with the PDCC this week!