Card Recognition

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch, coffee cups card



I love that the sketch for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch required a background stamp. I know just the perfect stamp, but then I realized it wasn't mine, but a friend's- and she's away for the week. So I put on my thinking cap and pulled out the large stamp I used last night to make a coffee card. While we're thinking about coffee, might as well make the rest of the card about coffee?

Materials: Red Stampin Up card stock and coordinating paper, vellum, black eyelets, small coffee stamp- Paper Salon and large background stamp from Impression Obsession, inc, black ink, versarmark, I like it a Latte- Stampin up

1 comment:

Sylvia Blum said...

what a cute card :) I love coffee so I love your card :) :) :)
Sylvia