Card Recognition

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cheers to You


A birthday card using the Card Position Systems sketch. It started out with a color challenge, but after I failed to use pink, I resorted back to the colors I like. I tried, I tried and then decided I couldn't do it. I'm confident I'll find another color challenge I like, in the mean time here's a cute little cupcake card for someone's birthday. I'm also entering it in Jenny's Wee Memories challenge because I took the time to cute out the cupcake and she's celebrating paper piercing this week.

Materials: Studio G cupcake stamp, Stampin Up sentiment, Hero Arts swirly dot stamp, Stampin Up Black ink, Stampin Up Kiwi card stock, can't remember where the green polka paper came from, and black card stock

2 comments:

Sally Watkins said...

Super cute cards. I love the graphic, clean style of what I saw while I just browsed the first few posts. I'll go back and look at older post when I get a chance. Thanks for stopping by Asleep on the Couch and leaving a comment. Please visit again.

Ginny Larsen said...

cool color combo! :D