Card Recognition

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Popsicle

Here is this week's Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger photo. I love that most of the card sites I visit are celebrating summer and all things warm. Whereas I am about to enter winter down here in New Zealand and marveling at the snow on the mountains out my window. How many sleeps till ski season?


There's a part of me that thinks this card isn't perfect, but then I get too excited about other card ideas, that I think I'll leave this one and move on to the next project (or perhaps some of day to day life, which I tend to ignore when I get into crazy card making mode).

I am also going to enter this card in the current Hero Arts summer contest, because the stamps to make up the texture of the popsicle are Hero Arts.

Materials: Hero Arts stamps, Stampin Up sentiment, Vellum, orange & blue eyelets, cool paper

3 comments:

Angela said...

Great Card!!

Monika Reeck said...

cute take on the photo challenge...nice Stamp too, cute Ice you have made...I am just joining the challenge Tuesday Trigger too, would you mind to see my Blog?Many thanks, hugs, Monika.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Erin! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)