Card Recognition

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ben's WOYWD





I have taken photos of my craft table for Julia's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday the last couple of weeks over at Stamping Ground. I will admit that I took photos of my desk yesterday, but then got side tracked trying to tackle the overwhelming mess that I didn't post them. This morning my son wanted to make a thank you card for a girlfriend of mine (who recently sent him some books). I thought his work station on the dining room table was far more interesting then my overflowing chaos. I love that my children are so interested in cards and I love that Ben remembered that he needed to make a thank you card, I've got this boy well trained.

Materials: card stock from stash, googley eyes, Hero Arts Friends digital sentiment, Stampin Up square scallop cutter, Vellum cut into a star, Paper Source trailer stamp, Melissa & Doug ink, pink polka dot patterened paper, red circle scrap, ballpoint pen

9 comments:

Siobhan Brignull said...

aargh how sweet, mine are older now and ask if they can buy one, as its easier, LOL, to tell you the truth it often is as they normally find, use and destroy my best bits of stash

Helen said...

Oh, how cute! He looks adorable and his card is great!

Annie said...

I love to see children crafting too so thank you for sharing it :-)
A x

Sunshine Girl said...

Bless him - I love it when my children craft with me too (although I do have to confess I do hide certain pieces of stash when they are about!).

Spyder said...

aw, this is brilliant, I love the googley eyes, Anne always has googley eyes on her blog but they didn't get in the picture this week!! What Ben need is...Ben 10 papers!! Freebie link on my side bar!
(Lyn)

Julia Dunnit said...

Ilove that they're interested too - Ben's a great hand model for when you start posting tutorials! Love his card, your friend will be so chuffed.

Jan Hennings said...

love the busy desk :)

Gisèle said...

I love this! Ben is so darn cute and his card is awesome!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I;'m always so glad to see young people take an interest in art. How awesome that he has taken such an interest. And I know your friend will be delighted with the card. Sorry I'm so late this week. Trying to play catch up.