Card Recognition

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Home/Heart Card


Card Positioning System's sketch... I was trying to make a card to welcome some friends back to their house after an extended time in a hospital... somehow the card doesn't quite say that, but I'm still going to give it to them. I think sometimes more vague is a good thing.

Materials: Shelley Castillo Home Is the Where The Heart Is printed on vellum, Kolette Hall Circle of Love stamp, Stampin Up Chocolate Chip card stock, Cream card stock from Paper Plus, Fiskars rotary scallop cutter, VersaColor brown ink

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

Home is where the heart is, I see it clearly in your design. I don't think this card needs a sentiment, the heart and the patterned paper stand on its own. (Oh I like the addition of the scallops too, softens it up a bit.)