Card Recognition

Sunday, July 11, 2010

One Layer Challenge- cleaning your house

Susan over at Simplicity makes absolutely stunning cards and every week I try to participate in her one-layer challenge. This week she wanted something funny to help take her mind off the passing of her dog. I've made several cards with this stamp (click here and here) and it was the only one in my stash that made me think about laughing. (The state of my house is truly a comical mater, only thing I can do is laugh). Once again I find the one layer cards to be hard, I wasted several pieces of paper because the ink didn't work out perfectly and while this one still isn't perfect I decided to move on... plus my craft room is FREEZING with out high of 1 degrees C. So, I see snowflakes out my window, I see a mess and hopefully I can make Susan chuckle.

Materials: Stampendous sentiment, Stampendous snowflake, Studio G snowflake, Stampin Up black ink, VersaColor silver ink

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

I've seen this saying before and it ALWAYS makes me laugh...then nod my head in sad recognition of its truth. What a great card to give a friend with small children at home during the depths of winter when they are inside all the time trashing the house!

Thanks so much for the chuckle!

Susan said...

I have been there myself! TOO funny! Don't think I've seen that stamp...but it is OH so true!! Great job!