Card Recognition

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One Layer Heart

Susan's Simplicity One Layer Wednesday Challenge this past week was water color. I had to convince my girlfriend to bring over her water color pencils, so my card entry is a bit later then normal due to scheduling issues. But, I decided to color in the heart with red/yellow/orange for Mark's Finest Papers Speedy Cat Challenge, because I knew Susan would appreciate doubling up on two things that she's involved with.

Materials: Stampin Up heart and sentiment, Stampin Up water color pencils, versamark pen, corner rounder, Stampin Up Black ink

7 comments:

Claudine Poch said...

Very pretty CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Karen B. said...

Great balance, love the rounded corners.

JenniferOSteen said...

Great Blog! I entered this challenge as well how exciting! Love your stuff!

Sylvia said...

Love your heart! Great card!

Gisèle said...

I love the colours in this one.

Joanne Travis said...

this is such a beautiful CAS card. Love the pretty simplicity of the design.
Thanks for sharing with us and for playing in Speedy's Friends challenge this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful CAS card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!