Card Recognition

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Harvest card


Mark's Finest Papers Speedy Cat challenge this week is to make a harvest card. I was trying to figure out how I was going to do that, when I stumbled upon Jessica Witty's Thanksgiving card in the Card Creations Vol 8 issue (pg 124) and I realized that I had that PTI pumpkin. I've used this week's Card Patterns sketch. I love that I'm creating a fall card, where in New Zealand there are small signs of spring poking up the yard (i.e. the daffodils).

Materials: PTI pumpkin and circle from Daily Designs, Gina K Designs Lovely Labels, PTI sentiment, Hero Arts tiny background leaf stamp, PTI kraft card stock, orange & white card stock from Spotlight, white gel pen, versamark, Stampin Up almost apricot ink, Stampin Up black ink, Making Memories black eyelet, orange twine, Fiskars tag punch, American Crafts black ribbon

6 comments:

Gisèle said...

Perfect! All the stamped images are coming out beautifully on your cards and your blog. Let me know when you'd like more.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love the fun framing and wonderful layers with this sweet pumpkin image!!

Thank you for sharing this delightful card in the Friends of Speedy the Cat's harvest challenge!!

jen said...

This is such a sweet harvest card- but I do envy that you're heading into spring.... :)

Agata said...

Those colors are perfect and pumpkin so sweet! Love your tag, also! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Now this is fall colors! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Joanne Travis said...

I love your clean and beautiful design.Thanks for sharing with us and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!