Card Recognition

Friday, August 20, 2010

hello



I've used this week's Color Throwdown colors and the SRM Stickers sketch for this CAS hello card. I put the card together last night and didn't like it. This afternoon I've taken it apart and tried again. I'm not sure I love the card, but the second round is better then the first. Which makes me regret the fact that I didn't take a photo of the first one for the 365 cards re-do challenge. The flower and green button are compliments of Unscripted Sketches, thanks to a win for a comment during their Christmas in July fun.

Materials: PTI sentiment, Flower and button from Unscripted Sketches, Making Memories eyelets, Stampin Up chocolate chip designer paper, PTI kraft, American crafts ribbon, Fiskars rotary scallop cutter, Stampin Up black ink

2 comments:

Ivanka said...

Very cute! Love that flower.

Kathy said...

Love the colors and that big flower. So happy to see that you are playing with us at SRM Stickers :)