Card Recognition

Friday, August 13, 2010

OTWC Purple card


Kim was so nice to pick colors this week for her Off the Wall Craftiness that weren't pink, and while I love this shade of purple, I'm not sure I love my card. Why do I post cards I'm not in love with? Because you lovely blogging ladies always say something nice! And I made the effort to make something for Kim's challenge and if I don't post it I'll spend time making another one... I still love the new PTI All Booked Up Set and I'm glad I got to play with it in a different color range then my other cards (click here, here and here).

Materials: PTI All Booked Up stamps and sentiment, Stampin Up background circles, Purple and blue card stock from my stash, twine, Stampin Up purple and black ink, Stampin Up blue and purple watercolor pencils and blender pen, Versamark

2 comments:

Kim Wilson said...

Super cute Erin! I think sometimes we are our own critics and the worst at that :) I do that too and its always the cards everyone likes that I hate! Thanks for playing and good luck!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very, very pretty Miss Erin!!!!