Card Recognition

Sunday, September 5, 2010

PDC thank you


This week's Play Date Cafe colors are orange, plum and tan (according to Savannah). I thought that these colors would be easy, and then when I decided to use tan instead of kraft I sorta hit a wall. I've made a card that is similar to a previous PDC card, click here, and I marveled that this is the kind of card I've made a lot of and how much my style has evolved since then. The stamp is from my girlfriend's stash and now I can't remember what brand it is, either Hero Arts or Stampendous?

Materials: Cream card stock, art paper from stash, orange card stock from stash, vellum, Fiskars scallop rotary cutter, Making Memories eyelets, Sentiment from either Hero Arts or Stampendous?

6 comments:

Faye said...

Very beautiful, Erin. That's a great stamp.

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely card, wonderful sentiment. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful clean design. I think it is HA. :) Lovely use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC again!

Gisèle said...

I love this one. I think this is one of my favourite sentiments. A great colour combo.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! This is a fav of mine! I loooooooooove how the orange is just popping against that white! LOVE IT! Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

jen said...

Love this, Erin- the way the orange peeks out & pops with the grommets is great!