Card Recognition

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

thank you for always being by my side


The Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger has my favorite item in the photo- a couch! And since I'm oh-so-literal I thought it would to pull out my PTI On My Couch set (again!). But I went for the chairs, aren't you ladies proud of me for branching out a bit. This week's City Crafter Challenge is all about "Let Your Light Shine", so while my literal brain issues wanted to put flowers between the two chairs (see photo above), I went for the lamp (b/c I want more Lawn Fawn goodies, and this week they're giving away the fun Critters in the Sea set).

Materials: PTI On My Couch stamps, Stampin Up red card stock, white, black, yellow/teal card stock from stash, Fiskars rotary scallop cutter, Stampin Up black ink

15 comments:

Karen B. said...

You and chairs. You and couches. Just equals fabulous work every time.

cnelson said...

This could not be cuter!! LOVE it in every way possible!!! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is cool! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

jen said...

You are too funny- I love hearing your thought process...! And I always smile when I see you use this set! :)

Sylvia said...

You are definitely too funny, Jen got that right! This is too cute! I am surprised you don't stamp from that PTI couch! I have been so tired that I can't seem to get into the challenges this week! Too many days off for my husband!Too much selling and way too many projects!

Ros said...

Lovely card .. great for our challenge ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Unknown said...

really cute image and sentiment.....thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Broni said...

What an adorable card, and just perfect for the inspiration! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

Unknown said...

This is so cute.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kelly said...

such a cute card! I like your translation of the photo. Love the sentiment!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...soooo fabulous!

Emily Leiphart said...

This set was made for you! I love the colours and layout. It's still on my wish list. I have no idea what I'm waiting for. ;)

Helen F. said...

I was thinkin' this PTI stamp set the minute I saw the Tues Trigger! Great card,Erin :o)

Susan R. Opel said...

Hey Erin! What a lovely approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats on the CCCB Spotlight !